Job Interview Coaching
Ace your job interview
- Are you searching for a new job or career?
- Do you have or expect an upcoming interview?
- Have you been turned down for any jobs?
- Do you want to put your best face forward and get the job offer?
- Do you want to get the highest pay possible?
- Do you want to learn how to negotiate effectively?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then you are a perfect candidate for this Interview Coaching Program.
Sure, you made it past the resume step, but now comes the hard part—the interview. Don’t do it alone! By practicing in a safe environment, an experienced career coach will provide you with unbiased and objective feedback and will share best practices.
Interview coaching process
- During Session 1 of this job interviewing program, a career coach will ask you questions to gather information that will help both of you during the mock interview. Then you will role play an interview, which will be videotaped. Subsequently, you will be given verbal and written feedback and tips, which you can then take home so you can practice and prepare for Session 2.
- During Session 2, you will be interviewed again. You and your career coach will discuss your strengths and weaknesses, progress that’s been made, as well as the next steps so you can continue to improve your interviewing skills and land the job you want.
- You will also receive resume and interviewing resources and tools to help you be successful in your career search.
Small investment. Big rewards.
Contact us today to get started or to receive more information.