“Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, coaches work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve their goals — career, personal, or most often both.” (Newsweek)
So what is coaching exactly?
As a certified personal and executive coach, I partner with those who strive for excellence by helping them to flourish, reach their highest potential, overcome their obstacles and stumbling blocks, and define and achieve their goals. Because of the nature of the coaching relationship, my clients are able to get from where they are to where they want to be, faster than they can on their own. How? Because as a coach, I will
- Push you consistently toward your goals
- Inspire you to be your best
- Motivate you to a higher standard
- Be your sounding board and brainstorming partner
- Offer you honest, objective, unbiased feedback
- Help you to develop new ways of looking at things
- Support you as you reach your desired results
- Hold you accountable for achieving the life and/or career you desire
Coaching is an investment in yourself (or in your employees). In fact, independent studies, including those done by the renowned International Coaching Federation, have consistently shown the average return on investment for coaching to exceed 500%, with a 98.5% overall client satisfaction rate. That’s why I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
“Flourish and Grow: Your Life, Your Career, Your Leaders”
So are you ready to go from good to great? Are you ready to flourish and reach your highest potential? Or are you an employer seeking coaching for one of your leaders? Click on a link below to find out more information about the specific coaching services and programs I offer.
- Life Coaching: For a life that’s purposeful and fulfilling.
- Career Coaching: For a meaningful career you’re passionate about.
- Executive and Leadership Coaching: For greater success, leadership, effectiveness, and satisfaction in the workplace.