Career coaching and development
- Are you in a career transition or considering one?
- Would you like to explore new career opportunities?
- Would you like to align your passions and talents with your career?
- Would you like a career that is more meaningful and fulfilling?
- Would you like to be more successful and effective in your current career?
- Do you feel stuck or stressed out in the workplace?
- Are you seeking to advance your career?
- Want help with your resume, Linkedin profile, interviewing skills, or job search strategies?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then you should consider career coaching and counseling. And no, you don’t need to be located in the Grand Rapids, Michigan, area. We also serve clients all over the nation by phone.
Through career coaching and development, you will
- Explore your opportunities
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Overcome your work-related challenges and stress
- Discover the career that aligns with your passions and sense of purpose
- Move you toward a meaningful and fulfilling career
- Help you to get out of your comfort zone and take the necessary risks
- Move up the career ladder
- Develop your leadership capabilities
- Unlock your potential and achieve greater success
- Create and employ an action plan that incorporates strategies for the career you desire
Depending on your needs, career coaching may involve
- In-person or phone coaching and strategic planning sessions
- Comprehensive career assessment(s) and/or other assessments
- A tailored Career Development Plan
- Interview coaching (if desired)
- Resume, cover letter, and Linkedin services
- Free access to resources and tools
Contact us today
You don’t have to settle. You don’t have to be stuck wondering “What if?” You can aspire to reach higher. And you can reach your highest potential. To find out more information, or to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, contact us today. And if you are an organization seeking career services for your current and former employees, check out our Outplacement Services page.
“When I met Kimberly initially, I was trying to determine in what direction to proceed with regards to my career. Kimberly found a great career interest test for me to take to help point us in the right direction. After that we came up with weekly goals which helped me focus on what I wanted to do and kept me working toward that goal. If you find yourself with indecision about some life goals and are looking for someone to help you move forward, I feel that Kimberly provides a great service.” (Sally Nelson, former journalist, Michigan)